Thursday, February 16, 2012

About Ready? Set...Fly!


Everything in our lives is instinctive: It's the same as if someone tries to get you to eat a certain food you don't like. Nothing is going to make you eat that food, no matter what people tell you or what your read or hear about it. If it just doesn't click, it isn't going to happen. That is true with anything in life. You may begin to read a book, but leave it unfinished as there is nothing in it that hits close to home. It's not selfish, it's just how we're wired. It's about our ego, whether we like it or not.

I am not very good at self-promotion, but I still predict that you won't set my book down in the middle of reading it. Why? Because I know you will find something in Ready? Set...Fly! that will catch your soul and resonate like nothing else. There is a message for you in this book. There is a message for everyone.

Are you still intrigued and continuing to smile?

Read Ready? Set...Fly! Check it out for yourself. As I said, there is something for everyone. It wouldn't be fair if I kept this message to myself. If you're a man or a woman, this is for you. And all the better if you're a man because men tend to keep their feelings and emotions deep down inside, while women tells her worries and hardships to anyone who is willing to listen.

Read my book. Feel the words. Laugh and cry with me. Talk to me. I am happy to make even the slightest difference in your life. 

Ready? Set...Fly! is available on Amazon.com in both e-book form and in print. Buy it today and discover your true self. Together, we can fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment